ACB in the blog

Welcome to my blog, check out my interest and craziness.

13 October 2007

My first Yoga


This saturday my plan was to finish my laundry at around 10am but instead i finished by 11:30 because i got up from bed around 9am and started my laundry by 10am. I only have few clothes to wash but i used hand wash rather than machine wash because most of my clothes are not advisable for machine wash. Anyway so much for that explanation on laundry. I have an appointment at 3pm with my trainer at the gym to orient me on the use of gym equipments and to check what kind of exercise should i do to meet my goal for the program i signed up with them. After the orientation since its late to go to the office and today is a holiday and i don't feel like working at around 4:30pm, i decided to do some workout on cardio. While doing some cardio workout the weather outside the gym was rainy so i decided to stay longer in the gym until the rain stops. I attended yoga class to try and check out what most of my friends like about attending this kind of exercise. My idea of it was stretching and bending bodies like you're a circus star but as first timer i was a bit nervous that i wont be able to do the exercise because the class was Hot Yoga for intermediate. I ask the instructor "Can i attend the class even if i'm a beginner?" He said "You can try". So i did try, it was more sweating than a regular exercise like jogging and cycling..i was just doing it for 10 minutes and i'm sweating like nonstop and my intake of water was 2x than my usual..hahaha..But it was good. I think this wont be my last time..i might come back for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home