ACB in the blog

Welcome to my blog, check out my interest and craziness.

13 February 2006

What a day! Haayy

Haaay, what a day for me..i opened my office email to see that my user did not send any comment regarding the report his requesting which means i have nothing to do. So today i'm just waiting for my time-off so instead of just waiting i'll write something in here so that when you visit my blog you would know that i had time for updating this site because i'm not busy working. Tomorrow will be valentines day and most part of the world will be celebrating so today i'm greeting you in advance, Happy Valentines day! may the way you will celebrate it be the most unforgetable and most romantic of all you could imagine. As for me, i'm happy being greeted because for me dating during this festive season is a corny thing and i'm not as crazy as those who are in love to do crazy things..which means i'm still logical..hehehehe...joke joke joke.
My dear visitors i hope you will write something for me on my tag board anything regarding my site and greetings maybe.
Haay again..i just finished my snack very soon i'm off for home. what a day?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home