ACB in the blog

Welcome to my blog, check out my interest and craziness.

05 October 2007

Back Online!

I'm back online at long last after years of not visiting or updating this blog...i'm back. It's soo early in the morning and i'm still not off for bed instead i'm here in front of my pc writing a blog. For many years after taking an IT course this is my first time to own a brand new pc and not just pc but a laptop pc, Isn't it great or blessing! I mean I have the money to buy anytime but since there are more important things that i needed to put my money to so i kept postponing to buy a computer and since i'm working in the IT field and there are available computer rentals shops anywhere so buying pc is not priority during those times...geez i don't know how to use periods my sentence are continuous...as if no end..hehehe..

Its great to be back online because i get to communication again with long time friends, specially those who have went abroad and you really dont see personally anymore.

I'm glad also that i'm able to read my yahoo mails again and I was able to regain most of my other email accounts but for some too bad they've expired and gone with the wind already.

Sleeping time now...have to get up 6AM for the bodycombat class @ True Fitness, hey this is cool gym its a big place and brand new facilities you can check it out at there websites www.truefitness.com..i'm talking about there branch at Section 14..hehehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home