ACB in the blog

Welcome to my blog, check out my interest and craziness.

15 February 2006

Post Valentine Message

Result of my exam last saturday @ Phoenix-One was released yesterday and I did pass together with my friend Janet. At around 6:30PM we'll have an interview, i'm not sure for what since we only want to apply for a Java course to update our IT skills but we hope that we might be granted a 100% discount of the tuition fee or all fees of the course but we know there will be an exchange for the scholarship. I hope the exchange would be bearable..hehehe...even if its kinda late I would like to extend my greetings to you my dear visitor... a very Happy Valentines Day! Hope yours were romantic and sweet..hehehehe

I'm encouraging those korean wave fanatic to support the new korean drama aired at GMA7 My name is Kim Sam Soon..it's a cute and romantic..aja! fighting!
For Jang Geum..aja fighting! fighting!

Ah for my close friends who visit my site..in case you're curious..i'm not too busy today that's why i was able to update my blog..hehehe.. you know what i mean..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home