ACB in the blog

Welcome to my blog, check out my interest and craziness.

12 October 2007

Nice to see you in KL



When I answered a call from my handphone last tuesday afternoon I thought it was a prank call from someone i don't know but to my surprise she was my chruchmate from JFCM. Her call surprise me not because wasn't expecting it but because that time i was really busy at work and there are a lot of things in my mind. So when i was able to compose myself i told her that i will try to meet her at the hotel where she stayed that time. It was really fortunate that i dont need to stay late in the office so i hurried up going to KL to meet with her.
My intention was to treat her and her friends to dinner that time but to my surprise they were only two person. I have to persuade them to accompany me to dinner that time because they were contended already with crackers but i insisted we ate rice. I was actually the only one who's hungry that time and it was a good excuse to bring them to KLCC so that they can take some photos there.
I know that I made them a little tired that night but it's worth because you've got to have photos from the twin tower to prove u've been Malaysia, which is one of the countries pride here.
I want to tell her in my blog that i was happy to see her and how i wish that time could go with her back home in my country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home